Thursday, July 23, 2009

What do you want me to write about? Please feedback.

Hello everyone!

Sometimes I receive emails asking for advice on home renovation decisions to make. Should I do this or should I not? This type of questions.

I am in the process of writing a website, a content-full site, with a minimum of 31 pages ( yeah, it will probably take me ages to complete but I'll start to publish it without waiting for all 31 pages to be ready!). I have in mind something that is really helpful to share with the public, not just the usual sales talk.

I would like to invite all of you to participate by emailing me the concerns and areas that you wish to read about concerning home renovations. Please label your emails with the title "Suggested topics for new website " and mail to ahlimche@tm.net.my .

Thank you for your participation!


Regards,
Lola



No comments:

Post a Comment